Good items

Dangerouz Ran
Welcome to DangerouZ Ran
24/7 online
100% fun
Good Staff's
Good items

Dangerouz Ran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome back,Thank you

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope you can consider my suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crjscafe12

Hope you can consider my suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Hope you can consider my suggestions   Hope you can consider my suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:32 am

Dear GM,
If you want that this ran will be known like my MU just follow my steps and I assure you that this game will achieve its goal Im interested in this ran bec of its forrum but before all of that:
1.) Make at least 20 GM from any country. And 2 H GM or 2 head GM who control the 20 GM each 1 of the H GM should handle 10 GM.This 2 H GM serves your left and right hand people in your game.
2.) You make your GM stronger and give them some items that are donatable like angel suits and others so that they like to recruit and play your game.
3.) Give an event like monster hunting or like my game you event educational questions like math and etc. and the price of that is item some rare items but not found in the donation box.
4.) Get suggestions from your GM`s so that your game became better one.
5.) Make your game comfortable to play not like the other ran there where when we play its bery log.

So if yo u like my suggestions just E mail me at my yahoo charltonjohnmoniva@yahoo.com or you can make me as one of your GM so that I can help you in your game because I like your game to become one of the famous ran private server here in the world hope you like it and trust in me...
Back to top Go down

Hope you can consider my suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dangerouz Ran :: PLAYERS SUGGESTIONS!-
Jump to:  
DangerouZRan Staff
Dangerouz Ran Online Epx Edition Staff:
ADMIN
[AdmiN]DangerouZ
CO-ADMIN
[GM] Unknown